Important Information Regarding COVID-19
As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
Additional steps Adara Surgical Institute is taking:
Our surgical suites/operating rooms have hospital grade airflow and air exchanges that may help limit the spread of the virus
All staff wear masks, eye wear, face shields and gowns and gloves for all surgeries.
Our waiting room and schedule has been modified to promote social distancing
- We screen all pt’s for travel to high risk areas, recent fevers or cough
- We ask all patients to sanitize their hands upon entering our office
- We offer the family and friends of patients to wait in their car while the patient gets treatment
- We wipe down all high traffic surfaces every hour with disinfectant wipes
- All staff are asked to stay home if they have symptoms
- All staff wash and sanitize hand regularly
- We are no longer shaking hands/physical greetings
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: View CDC Guidelines
- Symptoms: View Information from the CDC
- Steps When Sick: View the Steps
We appreciate your support and understanding during this unprecedented global situation.